The Archive

STUART SNYDER FIRED?????????

Discuss all aspects of the original Toonami throughout its 11 years and 5 hosts.

STUART SNYDER FIRED?????????

Postby thebigtime101 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:48 pm

WOOOOOOW!I have been hering rumors about Stuart Snyder getting fired!If this is true than than that means that we might be able to see toonami air on telivision again! Plus that might explain the aperrence of toonami on adult swim!So I just want to hear about what you guys think about this.so just reply please.
thebigtime101
Clyde

Re: STUART SNYDER FIRED?????????

Postby naruto ninja » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

thebigtime101 wrote:WOOOOOOW!I have been hering rumors about Stuart Snyder getting fired!If this is true than than that means that we might be able to see toonami air on telivision again! Plus that might explain the aperrence of toonami on adult swim!So I just want to hear about what you guys think about this.so just reply please.

i dont think he was fired, becouse on "nick and more".com it said that stuart snyder announced the new and renewed show for 2012 at cartoon network upfront.
naruto ninja
NeoToonami Operations Module

Postby vegeta87952 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm

thebigtime101 wrote:WOOOOOOW!I have been hering rumors about Stuart Snyder getting fired!If this is true than than that means that we might be able to see toonami air on telivision again! Plus that might explain the aperrence of toonami on adult swim!So I just want to hear about what you guys think about this.so just reply please.

there have been rumors about this for a few years.  he wasn't fired, he's not gonna be fired,
vegeta87952
Ghost Planet C.E.O.

Postby donpatch » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Proof or it didn't happen.
ಠ_ಠ  ­­
"He paid a whale! I don't know how he did it but he did! How do you even do that?"-2D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
donpatch
Ghost Planet C.E.O.

Postby naruto ninja » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 pm

vegeta87952 wrote:

there have been rumors about this for a few years.  he wasn't fired, he's not gonna be fired,

they cant just fire him becouse they dont like the new shows they made. they need a good resion to fire him or he coulds suo. but they dont want to fire him anyway becouse they like the shows and programming, after all they made it.
Last edited by naruto ninja on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naruto ninja

Postby thebigtime101 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Well,even if the rumors are not true there is still a possibility that time turner is testing to see if people will still watch toonami if they put back on the air.that would explain the toonami adult swim thing
thebigtime101
Clyde

Postby Redbeast13 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

I'm sorry to break it to you but this rumor has been going around for a while. I heard this rumor a little over a year ago with your same reaction. I think he should be fired due to CN's consitently lower ratings and forgetting their audience. When he hears "cartoons" he is thinking of a much younger age group than is accepted now a days.
Editing is my anti-drug
Redbeast13
Clipper

Postby MK6x6 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 am

1, 1, 1, um, 1?  :tom:  :o
MEET US IN SEPTEMBER
MK6x6
Clyde

Postby Hydrocarbon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 am

geez just when CN started to win back my respect....
Hydrocarbon
Ghost Planet C.E.O.

Postby MaxwellWaters » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 am

Who?
MaxwellWaters
Clyde

Postby Yhmmot » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:11 am

MaxwellWaters wrote:Who?

he is the CEO of cartoon network and is part of the reason why toonami was taken off the air 
3-20-0 IN WWE 13

NOTHING CAN STOP ME!
Yhmmot
Ghost Planet C.E.O.

Postby naruto ninja » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Grand Mister Yhmmot wrote:

he is the CEO of cartoon network and is part of the reason why toonami was taken off the air

he is the dumbest man alive. he also hates any show that is not retarded and has no plot line. he only like the horrible shows and the ones that turn out to be not horrible he gets rid of like generater rex. however, he has acrually made a few good choices like cartoon planet and dc nation but the times he puts them on is all wrong i mean the best shows on cartoon network are on at like 8AM on a saturday morning and the cartoon planet "block" is 1 hour long it should be like 4 hours long becouse its only on 1 day a week. so he is for the most part a idiot but he has made like 3 good choices, out of about 200 other good choices he could have made. i would describe him as 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
naruto ninja

Postby Red Krockhead » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:25 pm

"Here we go again."
                  -C3PO
Do not read this sentence.
Red Krockhead
A.I.

Postby Yhmmot » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 am

naruto ninja wrote:

he is the dumbest man alive. he also hates any show that is not retarded and has no plot line. he only like the horrible shows and the ones that turn out to be not horrible he gets rid of like generater rex. however, he has acrually made a few good choices like cartoon planet and dc nation but the times he puts them on is all wrong i mean the best shows on cartoon network are on at like 8AM on a saturday morning and the cartoon planet "block" is 1 hour long it should be like 4 hours long becouse its only on 1 day a week. so he is for the most part a idiot but he has made like 3 good choices, out of about 200 other good choices he could have made. i would describe him as 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

dc nation airing on a saturday is actually pretty good

because dc cartoons used to be aired on saturday mornings so its a good flashback to watching batman beyond and satic shock on kids wb

also the reason why cartoon planet is 1 hour is because it isnt actually a block, the guide actually consiteres it another show, which is why its only an hour long

people are WAY too harsh on stu and I feel sorry for the guy.... no matter how many good ideas he makes... everyone just remebers the bad
3-20-0 IN WWE 13

NOTHING CAN STOP ME!
Yhmmot
Ghost Planet C.E.O.

Postby naruto ninja » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

naruto ninja wrote:

dc nation airing on a saturday is actually pretty good

because dc cartoons used to be aired on saturday mornings so its a good flashback to watching batman beyond and satic shock on kids wb

also the reason why cartoon planet is 1 hour is because it isnt actually a block, the guide actually consiteres it another show, which is why its only an hour long

people are WAY too harsh on stu and I feel sorry for the guy.... no matter how many good ideas he makes... everyone just remebers the bad

ok i guess your right that he made a FEW good choices but he is still not as good as the old man who used to run it. you are defending him so much it seems likeyou work there or something. why dont they "flash back" to when THEY aired dc cartoons on saturday NIGHT, not 8am when know one is really watching it. but its not all that bad, i would rather have it on at saturday morning when no one is up yet then on like tuesday at like 4am. but yes stewert snider is a dumb ass.
naruto ninja

Next

Return to The Archive